BioSil is a dietary supplement, not a drug. No prescription by a doctor is needed. Its ingredients have been clinically proven to help your body regenerate collagen. It contains ch-OSA® and vitamin C. There are BioSil capsules or drops. Preferred dosage is twice a day.
What is BioSil? Is it a drug?
- How can I contact the manufacturer?
- How can I order BioSil?
- How to choose between BioSil drops and capsules?
- Can I trust the clinical tests of BioSil's formula?
- Does BioSil have any side effects? Is it safe to take?
- Doesn't my body make enough collagen by itself?
- I'm a vegetarian / vegan. Can I take BioSil?
- Can I skip BioSil for a day?
- For how long can I take BioSil?
- How should I take BioSil?
- Does BioSil work for men and women?
- Who should not use BioSil?
- For whom is BioSil recommended? Why should I use it?
- When will I notice the first results?
- How does BioSil work?
- What results can I expect from BioSil?
- What is BioSil? Is it a drug?